ThoughtWorks Australia is looking for new talents!
This time we are hiring Senior QA Testing Consultants!
So if you want to work in this fast growing, unhierarchical consultancy, applying your knowledge of testing in a variety of client environments while constantly using the latest methodologies and technologies, you can continue reading this post, otherwise, just don't bother
Working with us, you'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by bringing quality assurance to the forefront of clients' minds. As well as ensuring the bug-free delivery of custom built software, you will also be working with clients to advise them on improving their test processes and teaching them about the very latest from the QA world.
Some Of The Duties
Our test processes are very different to many organisations. Testers are involved from the initial requirements gathering through implementation to deployment. They are always around to ask the awkward questions and try scenarios that analysts or developers are unlikely to dream up. They are involved when analysts are capturing requirements in the form of user stories. These stories are then converted into acceptance tests outlining specific scenarios. Testers play a big part in making sure those tests are well defined and complete so that developers know when they have finished implementing the functionality defined in a story. For more information, visit http://testing.thoughtworks.com.
- Be a very hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional testing including UAT, acceptance and system testing with tools like Fit, Fitnesse, Silk, Winrunner or any other automation tool
- Experience of participating in full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering and analysis phase
- Have worked on large, long term projects (more than 10 people, longer than 6 months)
- Enjoyment of working closely with developers, analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- An unrivalled passion for delivery
Also Highly Desirable
- Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Experience of, or interest in working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium and Sahi
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- A background in OO development
- A track-record of innovation in testing
- Experience of working in an onsite, consultancy environment
So if you are interested, then click here to apply online. And just a quick reminder that ThoughtWorks offers Visa Sponsorship for candidates.